Discover the emailing !
Email is not dead yet ! Sometimes abandoned by companies in favor of social networks, it remains a major ally for all companies wishing to develop their customer portfolio. Practical, economical and almost playful, e-mail remains one of the tools with the best deliverability rate. If it requires a basic investment, you will see that in the medium and long term, it brings you much more than it takes you ! If this technique is still a bit foreign to your practices, here is what you need to know !
1/ What is emailing ?
Emailing refers to a communication strategy based on sending emails to a small or large number of people. It is a direct marketing action.
The goal is relatively simple (at least on paper): to promote a product or a service by presenting them via email. For this to work, it is essential to work on the subject line of your e-mail. Because even if the message arrives at the recipient’s address, it is not sure that he will take the time to open and read it..
2/ The different email formats
The email can be sent in various formats:
- The text: it is the most used format, but it may block you in the graphic creation. Depending on your sector of activity and your target, this can be more or less annoying;
- Html: this is the same language that web pages use to display on your browser. Your graphic designers can more easily integrate images, links, etc.
- Images : if they can avoid writing a long text, you must be careful not to abuse them. Some messengers identify them directly as spam, thus preventing your target from accessing your content..
3/ The constraints of email
In order to reach your target efficiently and quickly, your email must respect several constraints:
- Weight: if your email is too heavy, it will take time to be displayed and the Internet user, in a hurry, will throw it into his basket without reading it;
- The content: it must arouse interest without saying too much, and respect a fair balance between text and images. Too much loaded, it risks to put off and to disinterest your reader.
As you can see, emailing requires a certain “dexterity” to be successful. Don’t hesitate to ask for help to collect yours quickly ! If you have already tested this method and found that’it helped you, leave us your opinion in the comments !